1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Witch Hunt in Iraq

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Byron, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have no Idea whether or not this has been posted here yet so I though that I should post it.

Gay Witch Hunt in Iraq - YouTube

Thoughts? Personally I'm not surprised that this sort of thing is happening; the idea that I am not surprised and that it is so easy to see this happening there has me upset though.

2. Normally you test a witch by dunking her in water, if she lives she's a witch. Since the Iraqis don't have an abundance of water, how are they planning to test for gay?

3. Metleon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You don't need water; just compare their weight to the weight of a duck. Not sure they have ducks either.

4. PianoNate

she's a witch! burn her!

Sorry for the Monty Python levity on a serious threat ... This reminds of when Ahmadinajab was speaking @ a US university and responded to a student's question, in all seriousness, "We have no homosexuals in iran." **sigh** what a moron! But it shows how close-minded the worldview is.

5. "She turned me into a gay newt... I got better. *wink*"

6. Cthulhu

I remember my mom (who is Middle Eastern) hearing that and responded with, "The Middle East has lots of homosexuals."

:lol: