1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Real Meaning of Sodomy

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by elietto92, Feb 24, 2013.

1. elietto92

elietto92 Guest

Because I am so sick of religions (including Islam!) claiming homosexuals are sodomites. A good read of this will make you think otherwise that the word "sodomy" or "sodomite" has been used incorrectly for a very long time!

Real Meaning of Sodomy

Enjoy! :icon_bigg

2. Interesting, I strongly recommend the book The Last Testament (a comedy parody of the bible allegedly written by god) for an even better take on sodomy.

3. DMark69

The US Military, even today after DADT has been repealed defines Sodomy as:

In practice, at least while I was still in the Army, considered unnatural carnal copulation, as anything other than heterosexual missionary position sex.

further punishment could be severe if prosecuted.

4. Ticklish Fish

I just skimmed this lol.
    this might just reinforced the idea that modern Christianity is way too away from the original one and intention

so who you have sex and how you have sex is sodomy? dafuq?

5. PianoNate

I'm a fan. Of sodomy I mean. :eusa_clap

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just in shock that the Army cares about what sexual position its soldiers use. :eek: Whatever makes your trooper stand at attention, I say.

7. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From the wording “engages in unnatural carnal copulation” it would seem that it would be necessary to have a very clear definition of the word “unnatural”. I strongly imagine that most people who engage in such a practice do it quite naturally!

So are we to imply that 2 “Straight” guys having a drunken and inept fumble for the first time would be guilty of sodomy because it did not come naturally to them, whereas 2 gay guys who were expert in doing something that comes naturally to them would not be guilty?

Sale Gay Guy