1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News ‘End Times’ Radio Host Believes Obama May Be Antichrist And May Declare Himself God

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BradThePug, Mar 4, 2013.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just had to post this... it's pretty ridiculous.

more here

2. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: ‘End Times’ Radio Host Believes Obama May Be Antichrist And May Declare Himself G

i know Obama is bad but that's maybe a little extreme

3. Mandy

Re: ‘End Times’ Radio Host Believes Obama May Be Antichrist And May Declare Himself G

Yeah, even Hannity is not that extreme. I think he is egotistical and wants attention in which he has gotten, but not the true spirit of what is foretold. Remember there were some that said the Clinton was when he was elected in 92, but look at what happened.

The Anti Christ is here, but not in human form yet. Nothing to worry yet!

4. DoriaN

^That and the anti-christ is said to be well loved, he has a lot of haters.

5. Ticklish Fish

he's the um, first black president, even to win twice. of course he's trying to outshine the other 4x white presidents lol.

not sure if the guy is racist, jealous, or delusional about end times.
    one thing i don't like being in christian environment (and glad to be out of it), they always think it's the end of times every single day and think almost everything is a sign from God.

ok, i'll stop before my opinion implode on someone's face since i don't check my posts that much haha

6. photoguy93

I never understand this logic. Sure - times are tough and Obama isn't perfect. However, I'm really happy I am living now and not back in the past! How was "Hitler" not a contender for the antichrist? Well, he probably was.... these people just don't make sense.

7. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

That's crazy, this person is either delusional or racist

8. Emberstone

sorry, but Pat Robertson already declared himself God...

9. Jonathan

But...but...I was planning on declaring *myself* God...:frowning2:

10. FemCasanova

Sigh... I am starting to think these people just say this stuff to get attention. I mean, seriously, people couldn`t possibly be that unintelligent and moronic, could they? Just think that with a human brain, it really shouldn`t be possible. Nope, I don`t buy it as a serious opinion. It is not humanly possible to be this moronic! Just another PR stunt or case of attention whoring.

11. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I thought the anti christ would be from the middle east or europe not the USA...
    and yeah he's meant to be loved by all and obama does have a few haters so i higly doubt he's the anit christ...

im shocked that there's people on EC who know about the anti-christ... i take it there are some christians among us?

12. castle walls

There are Christians here but you don't have to be a Christian to know about the Antichrist. If you live in America, I'd be pretty surprised if anyone made it to the age of 20 without hearing the term. If they made it to 30, I'd be shocked. The Antichrist is mentioned in books, songs, movies and, as you can see by this thread, the word is often thrown around to refer to political figures both past and present. You don't have to hear about the Antichrist in a religious setting

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2013 at 01:34 AM ----------

EDIT: Also, a lot of people on this website were raised with Christianity. That could also explain why so many people know about the Antichrist

13. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people

I hope this doesn't scare anyone...but there seems to be no end to how stupid people can get. I saw that countless times during the election last year. We had such treats as ideas about a moon colony. And comments about how the female body has ways of shutting down a pregnancy from rape.

I got to the point very quickly when I just started tuning these people out. It was either that, or go crazy myself.

What really scares me: these people have plenty of supporters out there.

14. Re: ‘End Times’ Radio Host Believes Obama May Be Antichrist And May Declare Himself G

Oh thank god. Life has been so boring lately, we need an antichrist.

15. Emberstone

if you read your bible, its implied that the anti-christ will be a christian-in-name-only, which, if the bible is to be believed on this, means they will be a right-wing christian, as they pursue the opposate agenda to the one jesus gives during his ministry, AKA, doing the antithesis of christ, aka antichrist.

Pat Robertson is technically and biblicaly the leading canidate right now. he advocates for outlawing non-fundementalist christian religions, and says it is our job to convert all nations to a fundementalst christian theocracy, which is what the bible says will happen: the antichrist is going to create and advocate for a single goverment system for the world.

16. Aielar

Oh, so there's two antichrists walking around now? I found out a few days ago (not sure when the original article was written/posted online, it may be very old news by now) apparently the WBC belives Misha Collins is the antichrist...now someone else believes Obama is the antichrist. The only thing I'm going to do is laugh and not take these ridiculous notions seriously.

17. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

I don't like most of the things he does, but he ain't the antichrist.

18. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Okay.. So apparently few of us know who the Hebrews were referring to when they mentioned the Antichrist (Actually, this refers more to the Devil, but it's still possible that this may be the case).

They were talking about Nero Ceasar, the Roman emperor who tortured Christians. There are many, many references to this, including the number 666. Similarly to Romans and Greeks, the Hebrews used their letters as numerical values, as well. If you spell out "Neron" (That was the actual Hebrew spelling of Nero's name) in Hebrew, and then added up all the numbers that the Hebrew letters represented, you get 666.

So yes, thinking Obama or anyone else besides Nero IS quite irrational.

19. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Pat Robertson from the 700 club? really? gees man what the eff.....
    im just going on the prophecy from barry smith ....