1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Boy rapes boy to prove he's bisexual.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by zydrateaddict97, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know why they named the actor at first, when this story broke & now they don't name him ?????

2. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why..? How...? Why do you need to "prove" your sexuality to someone? I'm trans* but I'm not about to walk into the men's room and take two shakes at the urinal to prove that. Sounds like somebody might be lying to themselves here...

3. Probablyrandom

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  4. BudderMC

Faith in humanity -1.

Let this be a lesson kids: when we advocate all the goddamn time on these forums that you do not need to prove your sexuality by sleeping with someone, this is just one facet of that reasoning. -__-

5. Ticklish Fish

that boy just have serious issue like...
    self-esteem or those high school dramatica.

what the fuck?

6. Aldrick

What's even more fucked up about this is that he didn't actually prove anything, except that he is a rapist.

Sexual Acts say nothing about someones sexual orientation. For some unknown reason people simply don't seem to understand this fact, and oddly the sentiment never works in reverse. You won't find many people doubting a guy who claims to be gay, simply because he once had sex with a woman. Yet, for some reason the reverse - a guy having sex with another guy - is always suitable proof that someone is gay / bi. Simply stupid.

7. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh my god, that poor child! :frowning2: How terrible. I don't understand how someone could do that to another person... and 99% of the time, it's to prove a point. Never heard of this kind of point being made, though... usually, it's "you're weak and I'm entitled to your body". I am so horrified right now.

How can you lack empathy for a person SO MUCH that you feel perfectly fine violating them?! Ugh, disgusting. And this girl, what was her problem... how could she stand by and watch it happen? It's like Steubenville all over again.

8. photoguy93

It's utterly amazing what goes through people's minds. Sure - don't go to a gay bar and find someone who might actually be interested in doing it with you. That doesn't many any sense at all.

I really hope people start using their heads and think of others. Quite a sad story... :frowning2:

9. fairlyfey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wow. That's just depressing...

What the hell was he thinking? And he did it TWICE!?! How did even get away with it once?

It sounds like his girlfriend was quiet too.

10. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Diddo.... :confused:

11. Eric

I'm assuming the UK has a law similar to the one Canada has that bars the press from publishing the names of people under a certain age who are accused of a crime.

12. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    They do, but I read his name as it was printed when he was arrested & now that it has gone to court, they are not printing his name :confused:

13. Beware Of You

Yup Normally anyone under the age of 18 is kept anonymous from the press. There are a few exceptions if the Judge determines its in the "Public Interest", a famous example was the murderers of a boy called James Bulger were released even though they were kids.

This is a horrible story, firstly someone was raped regardless of who they are it is the worst thing that could be done to a human being, and the fact that he did this to prove to a girl he is bisexual makes me suspect he has mental issues or is a sadist or something.

14. person54

I really hope that 14 year old is as okay as he can be right now, having something like that happen is bad enough and then for everyone you know to read about it in news stories would just add more stress.

15. My God...

What else is there to say? May the b*s*a*d rot in the vilest prison for this disgusting crime against a child's basic human rights. Clearly he has no respect for others or compassion if he'd RAPE someone simply to prove a point. That poor innocent child, I hope he's OK...

16. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

That's horrible

17. All Star

All Star Guest

Double diddo...

18. Ianthe

On the other hand, lesbians aren't "real" lesbians if they have ever had sex with men, and having sex with women, no matter how often, is not considered to invalidate a woman's claim to be straight.

Having sex with a woman is insignificant, because women don't really matter, and whether you have sex with men defines who you are.

It's really sick.

19. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First thing that pops to mind is; if this had to be proved what is he hiding? What is the ulterior motive? My gut says something much larger at work.

Poor kid that was raped!

What the f$&@ was wrong with the girlfriend?!!!