1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Georgia Baby Shot Dead in Front of Mother

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Mike92, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This makes me just sick. Unbelievable that someone could be so heartless.

Georgia Baby Dead: 13-Month-Old Antonio Shot By Young Boy In Front Of Mother, Sherry West, Police Say (UPDATE)

#1 Mike92, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  2. BudderMC

Speechless. Absolutely speechless.

I can't think of a possible legitimate motive (not that most motives are legitimate excuses) as to why anyone would need to shoot a child.

3. photoguy93

I really don't have much to say to this. I just..... I really would like to say "I can't believe someone would do this" but anymore....shit like this happens. It's pathetic, really. I feel so bad that she had to watch this happen...and that this just had to happen, period. My god...

4. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

That is absolutely horrible! I really can't believe that some people would just do that. It seems like recently there has been alot of innocent lives lost due to a lack of respect for other people's lives and emotions. This is just unbelievable. I hope and pray that the family will be able to recover after this atrocious act.

5. PinkFluff

Who ever did this should be gassed.

6. Ticklish Fish

inb4 gun rights talk.

or rather, what is society failing that the teens/kids are doing this?

RIP baby.
    I bet you must be adorable

7. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I just read this not even five minutes ago, I also shared it on here not realizing that it was already around...Either way, people are real messed up. Horrendous crime, very saddening.

8. Emberblaze

This happened like a couple blocks away from my school and we were pretty much on lockdown for half the day. My school is like dead-smack in the middle of the ghetto and it's a VERY open campus...

Anywho, they caught a suspect but haven't confirmed if it was him or not that did it. I think he's going to court monday?

But it really is tragic... THIRTEEN months old... How can anyone do that...

9. Cthulhu

Give them life in prison. This is egregious and inexcusable. I just... can't believe some people.

10. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would prefer the death penalty, but then again that's too easy. Let him rot in prison.

11. Renge

A baby.... that's cruel. What happened to them that they can be so cruel..

12. Gen

Gen

This is certainly a tragedy of the stolen life of the child. However, honestly, something just seems wrong about this whole situation. The mothers story, the way the perpetrators were found, it just leaves me with a odd feeling. Oh well, I just hope that not only will justice be served, but to the right people.

13. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

This made me cry a little bit, this is so sad :frowning2:

14. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is so messed up. Now i'm crying at five in the morning, not the first time.

15. Alexander69

That poor mother I can't.... I'm.... Wow. Speechless that kid deserves to be tortured to his painful long death. That's evil of me but do on to other as you would have them do on to you. My heart goes out to her the poor woman the poor baby how could a child and a teen be so fucking evil I mean EVIL! How! How! How is that possible. Fucking assholes OMFG they are the devils disciples and will Rot and burn I'm hell for eternity. The spawn of Cain I what they are. Looks like the flood god did didnt rid all evil now did it......

16. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    Mother of god...

I seriously fucking weep for humanity. This is so disgusting. People with absolutely no empathy for others, who enjoy tormenting and brutalizing them... ugh. I'm just gonna go... somewhere. Jesus.

17. Hexagon

Right, I'm sorry to post this here, but I'm going to.

All anyone seems to be capable of saying is that these kids are evil, deserve to be killed, tortured, to rot in prison etc. And that is unbelievably shortsighted and pathetic. Has no one ever stopped to think about how this could have happened? People are not born evil, they are not servants of the devil, and, as has been pointed out, there is no legitimate reason to shoot a baby. Either they suffer from a mental illness or personality disorder, or they have been socially conditioned to do this kind of thing. I'm not suggesting anyone gets off without imprisonment - they are clearly dangerous - but its times like this that we should actually try to figure out how to stop these things from happening, and making our society better, rather than frothing at the mouth like fucking rapid dogs demanding that children be tortured for doing something that they are not entirely responsible for.

Yes, I'm aware I'll probably get hell for this.

18. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to burst your bubble there boy scout but that won't happen. They'll hopefully be locked away for a very long time. The biggest thing that's going to happen is the gun law arguments, and everyone knows the NRA is just going to spin this like they always do.

More should happen but it won't.

19. All Star

All Star Guest

My faith in society.... I swear, people are so fucked up, sometimes, I don't want to live on this Earth.

20. Hexagon

I never said I expected anything to happen.