1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Gay Marriage & the Economy

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Emberblaze, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Emberblaze

How Gay Marriage Impacts the Economy | Daily Ticker - Yahoo! Finance

Well, if they wanna legalize gay marriage because of ECONOMIC gain instead of moral virtue then suuure, be my guess, I don't care WHY they do it, so long as they do it. I mean, there IS a lot of economic gain in allowing us to marriage, so it's two birds, one arrow, am I right?

The comments at the bottom are kinda what got me though (I knooow, I should pay them no mind...). So, lemme break it down the way these responses typically are (this is about to turn into a rant):

1), we have the typical bigoted responses:

I know this one's just retarded, but as a believer of God, I can't stand when people tell me that God hates me and is going to destroy me for existing.

And I STILL fail to see just what the hell is so damn evil about two people who are in love getting together to engage in intercourse.

2) Comparing us to incestuous relations

First off, we aren't deviants! Second, just HOW many gropus of human beings are considered "deviant scum" in this country? Nobody said anything about legalizing the right for family to marry, now did we? This is about GAY EQUAL RIGHTS, so stop changing the subject

Okay, we're marrying out of LOVE not federal benefits or insurance. Marrying your MOM for health insurance coverage (or ANYONE for that matter) even though you're perfectly able to pay for it yourself, THAT'S repulsive.

3) and then you just have the ones that are sick and you can't believe people clicked the "like button"

This one doesn't even need a response....

But anyways, I digressed! Cross your fingers and toes everyone, marriage just may come to us

2. Incognito10