1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Reasons Why Homosexual Marriage Is Wrong

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Stripe101, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Stripe101

2. RainDreamer

Same old stuff rehash again and again ad nauseam. They don't even get creative with their attacks.
    I am kinda more interested in their protest about 111 college having pro-homosexual clubs. That is really interesting. I thought that number was 0. We might see things going somewhere after all.

3. Mykayla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    [​IMG]

---------- Post added 29th Mar 2013 at 02:17 AM ----------

1. It Is Not Marriage
    Of course it's not...but Kim Kardashian's 72 day marriage is completely okay. Absolutely. Thank you for reminding us with your moral high ground.

2. It Violates Natural Law
    Eyeglasses, cars, bikes, clothes, iPods, computers, internet, houses, medication, nail clippers, all completely natural.

3. It Always Denies a Child Either a Father or a Mother
    Because single parents are never allowed. Right?

4. It Validates and Promotes the Homosexual Lifestyle
    And freeing the slaves promotes and validates equal rights for people of all races! And women voting validates and promotes being a woman! And sitting next to tall people promotes being taller! The horror!

5. It Turns a Moral Wrong into a Civil Right
    ...are you high? Seriously, I know people who make more sense than you while high, drunk and half asleep. Biology is not a part of marriage, you idiot. You are insane. Marriage isn't part of nature, it's human made construct. Just like homophobia.

6. It Does Not Create a Family but a Naturally Sterile Union
    ...can you pass me some of that stuff? It must be really good stuff. Because we don't have enough kids in orphanages! No! Go make more!

7. It Defeats the State’s Purpose of Benefiting Marriage
    And allowing women to vote defeats the state's purpose of giving men special privileges. I'm still waiting on that stuff you're taking, you know. It seems to be working it's magic.

8. It Imposes Its Acceptance on All Society
    And racial equality imposes it's acceptance on all society! It's so horrible! Equality? What is this madness!?

9. It Is the Cutting Edge of the Sexual Revolution
    ....That stuff REALLY must be good. People may marry children! And dogs! Oh God! Because a loving relationship between two adult individuals no matter race and gender is the exact same as marrying an undeveloped child and a dog that cannot sign a legal contract and doesn't have legal standing! PASS ME THAT STUFF YOU'RE SMOKING!

10. It Offends God
    Well...you see...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! REALLY? SERIOUSLY? THIS IS THE BEST YOU'VE GOT? IT MAKES GOD MAD? REALLY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS AMAZING! YOU DO KNOW THAT OTHER RELIGIONS EXIST, RIGHT? SHOULD ALL WOMEN WEAR BURKAS TOO? SHOULD WE WORSHIP RA AND HORUS? THEN WHY SHOULD EVERYONE LISTEN TO YOUR GOD? This man/woman is amazing. I love him/her. If you're going to follow this, don't leave out stoning your children for being disobedient, no shaving your beard, no eating shellfish and no clothing of mixed fibers.

My saviour is not Jesus Christ, mine's George Carlin. :wink: Maybe we should all listen to him instead because if you want me to listen to your saviour, you listen to mine.

4. Hexagon

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH I pity you for you're ignorance and hatred, as well as for how miserable your life must be that you feel the need to increase the amount of misery in other's lives. No really, hating people sucks, I used to do it, but I grew up.

5. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just had to steal what you said and put it on my facebook.I liked it that much lol:eusa_clap

6. SamAlex728

Favorite part. Apparently transgenderism is now a "variant homosexual lifestyle"..

Excuse me while I piss myself laughing at the concentration of stupidity I just read.

7. Hexagon

Hows about we make a deal, us queers and christians. You stay out of our lives, and we'll stay out of yours. If your god has a problem with us, let it sort us out, rather than trying to interpret it's will through a 2000+ year old book that's been translated so many times it could be telling you to perform sacred carrot dances and you wouldn't know it, and imposing that mistaken will onto people who have nothing to do with you, who's actions hurt no one, especially not you, and who would have absolutely no ill will towards you if you'd just stop BLOODY INTERFERING.

8. Pain

Pain Guest

It's based on religious animus. Not worth reading.

9. Stripe101

You're not talking about me are you? I'm atheist and I obviously do not support this. I was just sharing

10. FruitFly

Oh dear. Once again I am left wondering when everyone forgot about taking care of their own sins before trying to force everyone and their dog to abide by beliefs taken from a Holy Book.

Christians are Christian and must live as they believe God has called them to live. However I never, ever understand the desire to control the actions of those who do not identify as Catholic (or, you know, insert the name of the relevant fraction of Christianity). I do feel it suffers a little from rose tinted glorification of times gone by, protecting the remnants of Christian civilization indeed...

11. What happened to separation of church and state?

#11 anthonythegamer, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
  12. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I heard this recently:

13. steelygreye

Eh... jeez, Christians like these are embarrassing to the rest of the sane Christians. Jesus loved everyone regardless of social group, why is that so hard for some people to just get that. I think sometimes they care more about maintaining their "superiority" than the actual faith.

Marriage laws were only a pretty small part of the Bible, and as Christians, the things that Jesus said should be considered the most important. But it seems as though these fundamentalists go more off of what Paul said instead...

14. Brilliant! Thanks for this, you made my day. :slight_smile:

15. Mykayla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Awww, thank you! :icon_bigg

16. Beware Of You

It appears they are giving up, I could defeat each of those points

17. Hexagon

Oh no. Sorry. I didn't think that could appear to be directed at you. I was just directing it towards the general kind of person who thought this way.

18. Says who?

[​IMG]

So does divorce or single-person adoption or single parenting. And even if it "denies" them a mother or father, it still gives them a loving home and I think that's all that matters.

And that's a bad thing?

So you're saying "Homosexual Marriage is wrong because turns something that makes homosexual marriage a civil right." :confused: MAKES NO SENSE!

So does infertile/sterile people marriage and people who decide not to have kids.

I repeat point #6

Why does it matter and who cares?

"Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion" - The constitution!

19. BornInTexas

Interesting.

I kind of laughed at number nine: "It is the cutting edge of Sexual Revolution."
    It just sounds funny to say.

20. anko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This just made my day. Thank you.