1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News More guns?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by bre16017, Mar 30, 2013.

1. bre16017

2. nikom87

I am seriously so afraid of AZ now. First you practically need papers to breathe and now you can get free guns.

3. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I am a target shooter who grew up in the middle of nowhere. I am all for guns and just got another .22 caliber pistol. Even with this, I think the idea is terrible and that it hasn't been thoroughly thought through. Free shotguns, really? I think that there has to be something better than that... -facepalm-

4. ezkill

There's no reason to be scared of Arizona. I grew up in Phoenix. We aren't gun toters. If anything, Phoenix consists of immigrants, and yuppies from Southern California (and Utah) who take up the low home prices and congest the roads. Free shotguns though? That's disturbing

5. starfish

Damn it, why do I have to live in the good part of town. I have to pay for my own shotguns.

I was reading about that the other day. They plan to give away single shot breach loading shotguns. They are cheap, but about useless for defense.

Guess it would be too expensive to give away a nice pump action Mossberg 500.

#5 starfish, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2013