1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News "Gays rape children, Hillary Clinton is a lesbian for backing gay marriage"

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Beware Of You, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

Seriously where do they find these people?

:bang:

This is my personal favourite!

Gays rape children, Hillary Clinton is a lesbian for backing gay marriage, says radio hostess | Gay Star News

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

I've heard bad. And I've heard worse.

This has got to take the cake.
    Oh no. Oh, dear, dear, dear. Hm.. This is bad, isn't it? I mean.. supporting (le gasp) MORE THAN ONE KIND OF SEX! OH NO! Because that WILL turn you into a homosexual, and it DOES mean that whatever your brain says is EXACTLY what your sexuality is.

This man should be put in prison and killed for supporting kinds of sex other than heterosexual sex, I mean FORGET about the first amendment, amiright?

This also means that fire and brimstone will fall from the sky, and all other kinds of sexual relationships will be TORN APART! NOOO!!

Give me a break. Honestly, it sounds like someone was hammered for a bit too long.

#2 Jinkies, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  3. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Hmmm. This sounds like something my grandmother would say, actually I have heard her say this.

4. mpac21

Holy crap....Some of these people realllly need to stop drinking out of lead cups...:eusa_doh: Yes....the gays will cause another Hurricane Katrina as well as asteroids to collide with the planet, along with alien overlords enslaving the human race >_<

5. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Hush! We talked about this already. First rule of the GFETEHR club (Gays for enslaving the entire human race club). Don't talk about GFETEHR club.

6. Emberstone

the irony is that statistical fact is that heterosexal christians are more likely to rape than a gay person.

7. Hexagon

8. teapots

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Oh and they do...tricky bastards but it's okay because THEY TOLD JESUS THEY WERE SORRY.

---------- Post added 3rd Apr 2013 at 03:31 PM ----------

Oh and here's a fun fact for those of you that didn't know: both Jeffery Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy were baptized in prison. Yet...gay people will burn in hell forever and a day. I'm like a bottle of Snapple giving you all sorts of useless information.

9. Mysz

I love those Snapple Facts, or whatever they're called. It would be great seeing one that went something like this: "Snapple Fact #9896 Did you know? Statistically, you're a hundredfold more likely to be raped by a Christian than by a gay person."
    Little kids drink that stuff, though, and I'm not bashing on religion. It's just frustrating when people of a religion that preaches goodness bash on gays. :dry:

10. Hexagon

Well I hate to poke fun at such a beautiful fact, but the thing is, that doesn't really mean much. There probably are significantly more christians than gay people, so the x100 more likely to get raped could just mean there are x100 more christians. The real question is whether gay people are more or less likely to rape than christians (or whatever the comparison group is, usually heterosexuals). I understand that gay people are less likely than both those groups to rape, so thats fine.

well, not fine. rape is never fine. But it doesn't make a case for gay=immoral.

11. Mysz

Aye- that's the problem with statistics; they can so easily be manipulated to manipulate people. The problem comes skipping along when you have a gay christian, of which there are quite a few (out, at least). :shrug:

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  13. Mykayla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  14. mpac21

Oooooops!!! :eek: Me and my big mouth!! :lol: Abort mission immediatly!!!

15. BornInTexas

16. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    [​IMG]

^^This discribes my feelings on this entire article...

17. vani

vani Guest

In related terms it should have said bigotry

18. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

Stupid just hit a new level

19. FruitFly

They must wear some pretty efficient blinkers if all the media they review as part of their extensive research into media representation of homosexuality in this modern age is of an entirely positive nature.

Oh the things people say when they know their way is the only way and damn all and sundry who suggest otherwise.

20. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read up on her a few hours ago. She's an anchor on Fox News.. Or WAS an anchor on Fox News. Explains so much, right there.