1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Schoolboy, 15, bullied to death.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by theMaverick, Apr 8, 2013.

1. theMaverick

It doesn't say that he was bullied for being gay, but regardless of what the underlying cause was, this is heartbreaking.

2. Hexagon

:frowning2: This is so sad. I don't understand how people can be such assholes.

3. rg93

This may sound a bit awkward, but after reading depressing news like this, I wish I could time travel and teleport to places to kick some bully ass along side these troubled kids :frowning2: It would be awesome, but unfortunately, I'm but a boy :-/

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    These Trolls need to be exposed, as the sick individuals that they are & charges brought against them!

Rip Josh (*hug*)

5. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Again, my heart sinks more and more. What scum of the earth. Unfortunately, whatever punishment they receive will never be as horrible as the pain they put that poor boy through. And it's a bit tougher considering the anonymous aspect but IP addresses can be tracked, hopefully prosecution will be brought soon.

Condolences to him and his family. Rest in peace.

6. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    Sometimes I ask myself why superheroes and other protagonists save the world from becoming evil when, in reality, it already is.

R.I.P Josh (*hug*) :astonished:

#6 DannyBoi66, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  7. nkwacky

nkwacky Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is honestly very sad to hear this :icon_sad:

I always wonder how these bullies live with themselves after spreading so much misery! They must feel guilty and responsible for his death. I wish we lived in a world where things like these never happened.

8. This is such horrible news! :frowning2:

I am on Ask Fm and it's a fun site but it really has a dark side. I've not really received much 'hate' on there. I've been told to die once and have been called gay a few times. I'm not really bothered too much by it but I feel so sorry for this boy. I just wish he could've had someone to help him! :'(