1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News JLS - the full split statement

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dublin Boy, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    To each and every JLSter, our beloved fans around the world. We wanted to make sure that you heard it from the four of us, that we have decided to bring our time as a band to an end. It has been the most incredible journey over the last 6 years and we have achieved more things than we could have ever dreamed possible.

Thanks to all of you guys, your support, your dedication and your love, you have changed our lives forever and we wouldn't be where we are today without you.

We are currently in the studio working on what will be our last album- Goodbye; The Greatest Hits. We will be bringing you a new single later in the year to coincide with the album and the tour. Goodbye; The Greatest Hits Tour will be the last time that we will perform together as a 4 and we want to make sure that this tour is the best ever and that we end on a high! We will always remain brothers and friends and we will always be your boys.

We will continue to work on the JLS Foundation after our split, as we want to raise as much money and awareness as possible for great causes and our partner Cancer Research UK. We also want to continue the legacy that we started 3 years ago with the Foundation and we hope that you always continue to support that.

As always we will continue to support each other and we hope you will enjoy watching us grow individually in our new chapters going forward.We want to look at this final year as a celebration of all that we have achieved together. We hope you can look back and remember all the great moments that you have been responsible for.

All that's left to say is the biggest THANK YOU for following us from day 1 and every day since then.

You are truly the best fans in the world and we will always love you.

OJAM x

[​IMG]

JLS splitting up in 2013 after tour: X Factor boy band shock fans with break up news after 5 years | Mail Online

#1 Dublin Boy, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't think they are as big as 1D in the States :slight_smile:

3. photoguy93

I've never heard of them, but they are young. This won't be the end. I'd be more worried when it just doesn't happen.... A goodbye album translate to "cya volume 1..........."

4. Eric

I only know them because I watch Never Mind the Buzzcocks. I thought one of them was pretty cute. I guess it's sad when any band splits up, but it happens. I wish them all the best. :slight_smile:

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ....Never heard of them...sorry. But as a person who was a fan of NSYNC, Spice Girls, etc...I know how sad it can be to hear.