1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Did America plan the Boston Bombings?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by tryhtwfr, Apr 24, 2013.

1. tryhtwfr

2. Jameson

It was Chechens. They did it, not the government.

3. photoguy93

First, these include some VERY GRAPHIC images. So, for the young people out there - be very careful. I've been in anatomy and have seen dead bodies, but this.....

Secondly, I am disgusted. I am disgusted because they had to bring in Dawn from Sandy Hook, along with other innocent people.

She was a hero. She tried to save her students and her school - but they have to USE HER as a way of trying to get people to think this was a conspiracy? My god, it's probably photoshopped... or it could have easily been a mishap on the news end (I'm looking at you, Fox News.)

I guess that the man in the cowboy hat who held another mans arteries was actually paid for, by the government? He's actually a spy who was injecting the man, invisibly, with poison.

It's sick. I know we will always have conspiracy theorists, but it makes me ashamed. People want to bitch and moan that the government is ruining our country - fuck no, it's people like this. You lose any ability for me to pay attention to you when you start bringing in innocent people. I won't listen.

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Al-Qaeda Propaganda, I had a Muslim taxi driver take me to work once & he was spouting this type of stuff to me, telling me how 9/11 was concocted by the US Government, the sad thing was he really believed this load of baloney :eusa_doh:

5. Praetor

This is all that has to be said to conspiracy theories like this one:
    Occam's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These theories are attempting to complicate an issue which is relatively simple. It was a few (at the moment, we're to understand 2) men who perpetrated the bombings. They were related by blood, and not to any government organization.

I understand people like to point fingers at government and make grandiose statements on how awful it is, but in instances like these, the simplest explanation is the best.

6. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. Aldrick

Of course America did! Just like they're hiding Elvis, hiding their connections to the aliens, faked the moon landing, created AIDS, and killed JFK (because he uncovered it all!). They did this because they're really secret lizard people who are part of the New World Order.

We all know this is true because it's posted on the internet, and we all know anything posted on the internet is automatically true.

8. starfish

That is the thing about most conspiracy theories. They are horribly convoluted and complex. Could it have happened like that, sure I guess. But I have to ask my myself, if I am going to the trouble to stage something like this, why have a complex plan that could easily go wrong.

Then you get to the the why. The above article claims it was so that congress could pass CISPA. Well it wasn't exactly a secret, and the people that care about it, were all ready up in arms about it. If the Boston Bombing or Texas explosion did not happen that week, the average joe still wouldn't have given a damn about CISPA.

9. photoguy93

This reminds me of the commercial where the woman says "they can't put things on the internet that aren't true! Here...meet my french boyfriend." and then the guy walks up and he's some overweight american.

These theories just say a lot about certain people...

10. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Pure nonsense.

Some people will buy anything.

11. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    no, no just no.. it was be radicalised Chechens, who were living in America due to political asylum

12. Emberstone

Alex Jones is a pyschopath schizoprhenic who has so far escaped institutionalization due to neglectful family members who buy into his mentally challanged ramblings, possibility due to a genetic vein of mental instability.

let us not give any credence to him and his ilk.

you can't make an arguement based on heresay and holes in a ongoing, and still fresh off the mark investigation.

The people who push these types of theories are anti-goverment anarchist who will try anything to destablize the american people's trust in the goverment, when Congress is doing that well enough without their help... though, the existance of such people in congress, near universally on the right wing side, is helping democrats win the battle against the historical failures of conservatisem... but that is a whole 'nother thread.

13. Mykayla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Alex Jones? The guy who said the government was putting chemicals into juice boxes to make people gay? Really?

14. returning

First of all, throwing around names for mental disorders as if they were meaningless insults to be used to describe evil people, stupid people, and crazy people, is extremely deameaning to people with those disorders and their families.

Second of all, throwing around words like "anarchist" makes absolutely no sense in this discussion.

15. GayLibertarian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    this. This. This.

16. catatonie

Calling it Al-Qaeda propaganda is about as dumb as claiming the US government planned the Aurora shootings, the Sand Hook shootings, or this. I've seen it develop and discussed on other forums and it comes from the minds of severely disillusioned and even paranoid people. They see inconsistencies in the media (as there always are) immediately surrounding these tragedies, and take it to another level.

17. Eric

It's absolute nonsense spawned from the minds of people who are incapable of discerning reality from Orwellian fiction. I really miss when conspiracy theories were about silly things like the moon landing, the Illuminati (or Freemasons depending on who you ask) controlling the world, or the shenanigans about JFK, Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley's deaths.

18. Tim

Tim

..Can a mod please edit the first post and point out that there are very graphic links in that?

I was eating, I almost threw up. I've seen a dead body, but that was just...

19. photoguy93

I did the same thing! It really needs to be changed!

20. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Life is certainly more interesting when there's a ton of stuff playing behind the scenes...and when you're one of the few who have a glimpse at it. When I first was offered a staff position on EC, I was thinking there'd be a lot of freaky behind-the-scenes machinations going on. Instead, it's pretty dull - it's like being in a staff meeting at a retail shop. :slight_smile:

And I've added a warning.

Lex