1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Rally for Murdered Transgender Woman Demands Awareness

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Sinopaa, May 5, 2013.

1. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's an update to the Brutal Murder Of Transgender Woman Prompts News Organizations To Blame Victim story I posted earlier.

Hopefully the awareness of her death will stop future Trans* crimes from being reported about so callously.

News Link.

2. J Snow

Not going to lie, I read an article about this murder a week ago, and I feel like rioting. I swear I think we are due for another Stonewall.

3. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    seriosuly! the transgender communtiy is treated like crap there needs to be more done for transgender rights.

4. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

However reluctant I am to agree with mis purple something truly does need to be done.

5. Candace

I know my friends don't like to be called "trannies" but I didn't realise that the problem was ever this serious. Hopefully we can avoid another Stonewall. :/

6. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't believe it! The poor girl... I think it's really sad that there wasn't even enough support to be heard over the sound of traffic... And the fact that the police aren't even actively searching for the killer! That's terrible... The world is so full of hate... I just wish everyone would get along for at least a day, because maybe after just one day of tolerance people might see how great the world really is and how great ALL people are... RIP Ce Ce Dove... :frowning2:

7. Candace

All we can do is pray, purplerain. Blacks got their voices heard from the Civil Rights movement. Women got their voices heard from the 19th amendment. Latinos got their voices heard through Cesar Chavez. There will be a day for people like HER and for people like US. :slight_smile: I KNOW IT.