1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Phil Vischer supports!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Jinkies, May 10, 2013.

1. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not entirely sure if this is news, but what I found was an episode of Phil Vischer's podcast that was dated April 3rd of this year. On this episode, Phil voices his opinion on sames-sex marriage as well as marriage in other religions such as the Jedi religion. My favorite part is when they go completely off of the main trail that we've been hearing about from radical Christian conservatives.

For those of you that may not remember, Phil Vischer is the creator of "Veggie Tales" and "What's In the Bible?", both of which are Christian shows that are geared toward kids.

Here's the link to his podcast. There is no fee. The episode number is 45. You'll want to start at 20 minutes in, if you just want to hear this argument. It will start at discussion about advertisements and then go into this.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-42-jesus-tm-bible/id591157388?i=135785149&mt=2