1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Top 15 Anti-Gay Activists

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by That1Guy, May 11, 2013.

1. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  2. Emberstone

the more anti-gay you are, the gayer you are. its hardly secret. the gayest people in america are bryan fischer, pat robertson, and tony perkins, and they are more anti-gay that hitler.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really hope not. I don't want them to be on our team...

4. Hexagon

Lol, what pricks.

5. Ticklish Fish

them politicians, get more actions than me lol

EDIT:
    oh yeah, pedophile is not gay

6. Wow...
    Well, I feel sorry for the years of self loathing and repression they've no doubt forced themselves to deal with. Nobody deserves that.

7. Reptillian

Let's see if the claims of them being gay is valid using that site as the only source

Case #1- Caleb Hesse: He admits to confess to sexually abusing underaged boys. But that isn't enough to assert him as gay as one can sexually abuse others for other reasons such as power, domination, manipulation of one's emotions, and so on. What exactly was his intention? It appears that there is not enough info to determine for what reason what he was doing it.

Conclusion: One way of explaining his intention is that he's gay, but we can't rule out other possibilities and reasons other than he's gay just from the information given.

Case #2- George Rekers: This man had intentionally paid a male prostitute after reading description that the male prostitute is up for anything and claims he had a fine body. It seems like the man in question deliberately wanted to pay him for sex. The most likely probability to explain this incident is that George Rekers is in fact a homosexual or even a bisexual.

Conclusion: The assertion of him being gay or bi is definitely warranted.

Case #3- Pastor Eddie Long: This man has used his power to coerce 4 men into homosexual activity and gave them rewards as a return. This could be a sign of desperation. So, the most likely cause is that he was desperate.

Conclusion: He might have been desperate into engaging into homosexual activity. His behavior suggests that.

Case #4-Troy King: In the description, it said that he had sex with the homecoming king from Troy University. There is not enough information from the description to determine the reason why. It is a possibility that he's bi or gay.

Conclusion: Inconclusive because of lack of reasons. It is a possibility that he's bi or gay.

Case #5- Richard Curtis: Similar conclusion and case to case #2 except there is no information of indication of interest to women from the description.

Conclusion: The assertion of him being gay is definitely warranted.

I will make conclusions at other guys as I'm not into the moods, but you get the idea.

8. The next thing we need is Shirley Phelps-Roper to be caught in the act with a lesbian :slight_smile:

9. Reptillian

Case #6- Ted Haggard: He was paying a male prostitute for 3 years and he claims he was cured of the gay. Well, if he doesn't experiences sexual attraction to men, then it is possible that he may have experiences fluid sexuality. He says that he was a heterosexual with issue, it is possible that he may have been confused about his own sexuality.

Conclusion: Indeterminable

Case #7-Glenn Murphy Jr.: Why did he rape the man? Rape can be due to the desire to exhibit some form of power or control. It is possible that he's a homosexual. But from the description, I cannot conclude that he is a homosexual from limited description.

Case #8-David Dreier: Same conclusion as others who paid male prostitutes.

Conclusion: Read above

Skipping #9 as my conclusion is obvious

Case #10-Roy Ashburn: Here's the question, why did he went into a gay bar? What was his purpose? There is not enough information to warrant him as gay.

Skipping the rest as they're so obvious... I"ll get back to #15 later.

---------- Post added 12th May 2013 at 08:40 PM ----------

Update: I meant to say that Ted Haggard may had experienced fluid sexuality. Couldn't edit my post after 15 mins. :/

10. fairlyfey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Eh fuck that!

It's one thing if these guys just self-hate, it's another thing altogether when they dedicate their lives to making everyone else as miserable as them. I usually don't like the practice of outing someone, but these guys are the exception.

I used to self-hate too; I grew up and got over it. What's their excuse? :tantrum: