1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Marriage equality in France

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Eleanor Rigby, May 18, 2013.

1. Eleanor Rigby

2. Emberstone

Here is my predicition for what pat robertson will say about this: "France made a deal with the devil, and now they are paying the price. Soon, women will be grinding their lady parts on lamp posts, and every shrubbery in paris will have two gay guys buttpounds each other. this change will lead to an increase in unplanned pregnacys, and gays will rush out to get their partners abortions."

3. Hefiel

I wonder if Sarkozy would've signed it had he stayed in office. I'm not familiar with the political parties in France (although I recall Sarkozy didn't seem to have many friends amongst the population) so I suppose it's great that Hollande got into power, if only to sign this law.

I'd normally say "Vive la France!", but you guys screwed us over 400 years ago, and I'm still bitter about it. Just kidding, it's great news. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Emberstone

screwing over canada seems to be a past time... which is stupid... my god, quebec gave us POUTINE!!! give every one in that country a nobel peace prize already!!!

5. Hefiel

At least say Maple Syrup or something... not ... Poutines, they're disgusting. :lol:

6. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations France!! (!!)(!!)

7. Candace

8. fairlyfey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's so great. I was surprised this didn't pass sooner, but I was even more surprised by all the anti-gay protestors that came out of nowhere.

Anyway, your move UK.