1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News One dead and two injured in what is feared to be a terror-related attack in Woolwich

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Beware Of You, May 22, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

2. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Re: One dead and two injured in what is feared to be a terror-related attack in Woolw

He died after suffering knife injuries to the head? >.>
    They even examined him to see whether he was alive or not? <.<

The man was decapitated.

3. caughtbywitness

Re: One dead and two injured in what is feared to be a terror-related attack in Woolw

There's a video of one of the killers. I'm not sure if I recommend watching it.

4. Beware Of You

I was sick...

Complete psychopath

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I just saw this on CNN... This is really sad. I hope that it's just an isolated incident, but he was saying that he did this because of "all of the Muslims killed daily". So, I have a feeling that there are others out there...

6. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

This is really sad. :frowning2: And I am here feeling really angry about this. They shouldn't be allowed to just take someone's life like that. True, Muslims are dying every day, but so are so many other kinds of people. EVERYONE is dying. So if they truly disliked violence they'd stop this disgusting disregard for other people and their own religion.

7. Salazar

8. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Salazar, and you share the name of my boa constrictor pet, oddly enough, and making this post rather awkward, no. Just no. We are not going to torture and kill people because they were born with a mental defect that make them sociopathic. We are not.

9. FruitFly

People have a strange view of justice.
    An eye for an eye results in the whole world going blind.

10. caughtbywitness

Yeah, the death penalty can stay in 1969, when it was abolished. After studying the ridiculous case of Derek Bentley, I never want to see it again.

11. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

When you watch the video he is actually making a pretty valid point. Of course that does not justify the killing.

12. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

My thoughts are with the family and friends of this solider. What a sad story.

Its really angered me at what happened and I think I saw the same video as you. It sounds like a couple of nutjobs who did this, trying to scare the public. The guy had a london accent too, so dont know why he was on about "are lands". A lot of the comments on this video are now calling for the likes of BNP or UKIP. People seem to be quick to hate a certain race or religion, when in fact it was some nutjob who did it and not a race or religion.

#12 JackAttack, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
  13. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Decent Muslims who actually follow the Koran properly & who are decent working, law abiding citizens, will be appalled by this & will be quick to condemn it, this is their religion being highjacked by a bunch of nutters, the Koran condemns murder.

14. Ticklish Fish

i remember a twitter post picture sometime ago about those extremist muslim is like what westboro is to christians lol

15. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I completely agree, I reckon the vast majority of the world would condemn these actions regardless of their religion.

Every religion seems to have that extreme nutter.

16. Beware Of You

They deserve to spend the rest of their lives in Jail, they are brainwashed psychopaths, they are ready to die, life in a cage would be more fitting.

---------- Post added 22nd May 2013 at 11:29 PM ----------

My best friend is a Muslim, he is such a kind awesome guy, so are his family they don't care about my sexuality or anything. They are decent kind people, the same can be said for literally every Muslim I know. Hence why I refuse to label these attackers as Muslim, they THINK they are Muslim as they have been brainwashed, but really they are not.

Funny thing is, I actually have alot of respect for Islam especially having spent time living in a Muslim majority country , I studied it at school, alot of what people think is in the Koran isn't really there, if I wasn't gay I wouldn't mind being a Muslim it seems like a simple life to be honest.

The ones who are spreading the hate the EDL and the like, they are as representative of us Brits as those psychopaths are of Islam

17. Brightsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Why can't these crazy people go live on some far away island away from the rest of normal civilization, then they can just kill each other of and complain about government, and leave the rest of us normal folk to enjoy our lives without out having to worry about being murdered to make a point.

18. paperyostrich

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

This is awful, but what's worse is the backlash. My Muslim friend said that on his way to college he was harassed by a few people. It's sickening. On Facebook as well, people have been writing disgusting statuses about Islam and Muslims. Just goes to show how racist and xenophobic this country really is.

19. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

Frankly I can't blame them. Multiculturalism kind of brought it about anyway. Almost all the knife crime in Britain and such is committed by people originally from foreign countries and their children anyway. I don't regret the vandalism caused to the mosques by those anti-muslim groups. I really don't. Peaceful Muslims around or not, I think I realized more than ever how harmful Islam is now.

I have a close friend of mine who is a Muslim, and his family is a family friend so to speak, so I understand that one has to tread cautiously on such a topic.

But go explain to the man's two-year old son, how his father was decapitated not for what his fellow soldiers had done, but for the sake of a deity that very likely doesn't even exist. That boy will grow up never to have a father and the father died without ever seeing his child grow up.

Religion is pretty much the biggest bullshit ever thought of.

/rant

20. Harve

In the surprisingly wise words of David Cameron, what they have disgraced first and foremost is Islam.