1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Matt smith leaving Doctor who (12th is coming soon)

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/articles/Matt-Smith-to-leave-Doctor-Who

Matt Smith says: "Doctor Who has been the most brilliant experience for me as an actor and a bloke, and that largely is down to the cast, crew and fans of the show. I'm incredibly grateful to all the cast and crew who work tirelessly every day, to realise all the elements of the show and deliver Doctor Who to the audience. Many of them have become good friends and I'm incredibly proud of what we have achieved over the last four years.

2. theMaverick

Oh the change!

The CHANGE!

3. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll miss him, but he has run his course. The show needs to change and I'm interested in what's to come. :slight_smile:

4. Hexagon

I know :frowning2: I just saw. What I'm vastly more concerned about is this: There are only supposed to be twelve doctors, right? Does this mean 12 will be the last? And the end of DW???

5. Gaysibling

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since Clara, who exists in all of space and time, has only seen 11 faces of the Doctor, this seems to raise a bit of a problem. Perhaps they are going to end the show permanently ?

6. Hexagon

I think I'd die.

7. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Ahhhh, no. Hopefully the show hasn't run its course after the 12th. :/

8. warhammer40kgay

There was originally going to be 24 doctors but lately the show has gone stale and I think that they do need a year or two ruok reboot Tue show so this may be the last doctorfor a while,