1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Gay bashing new york

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by FreeFlow9917, Jun 3, 2013.

1. FreeFlow9917

2. Beware Of You

What is wrong with the world, why does a 13 year old have to beat up someone just for being different. What planet are his parents on?

3. The username

You need to reevaluate your life if you think it is OK to go around parks looking for a fight. Seriously?

4. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i have to say WTF IS GOING ON IN NEW YORK?!?!? this is like the 5th beating in a month why is this happening so much like this, ?!?! especially in new york where gay marriage is legal.

EDIT: this is the 10th atttack for may and the 30th for the year, what is wrong with people?

and of course the article has to say he profession if it was a staright person they would have no need to say his profession.

#4 Miz Purple, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  5. Candace

I'M FROM NEW YORK CITY.

I am reallyyyyyyyy surprised by this. I always thought NYC was a really big LGBTQ friendly place. But keep in mind that on any given workday, there are 16 mil people in Manhattan (just Manhattan, without Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Staten Island). So, I don't know if the rate of attacks in NYC is still lower than the national average?

6. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At least the comments aren't all "Gays eet poop so they shud die in a hole fagguts" I'm not trying to tread around the main issue, I mean it's absolutely horrible that this still happens. But 1. They were drunk and 2. This is a rare case of the victim actually getting out pretty okay instead of sent to the hospital within an inch of his life left.

7. Theodora

It really depends on the neighborhood... and Brooklyn's not quite as friendly as Manhattan. I've definitely seen drunk teenage shitheads in Prospect Park before. :dry:

8. Candace

I'm from Jackson Heights, Queens...so I guess I can't apply that to everywhere. I believe you when I say I have driven THROUGH Bed-Stuy and Crown Heights...bad idea ahahah :grin:

9. They probably taught to be that way. Hate is learned.