1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Worst coming out party EVER.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Batman, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. Amerigo

Words cannot describe. Just no words.

3. Milhouse

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is one of the worst things I've read. Russia, much of the middle East... these places are pretty damn scary when it comes to this stuff. I didn't know Russia was so bad until I read up on it a few days ago and how illegal homosexuality was there. These places are essentially still in the stone ages in terms of equality and diversity acceptance.

4. evora

That article is terrible.:frowning2: I cannot describe how reading things like that make me feel.
    (And our PM wants closer relations with Russia...:eusa_eh:slight_smile:

5. Hexagon

I'm sorry. Did they just accuse us of destroying the roman empire?

6. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thats horrible but, one thing always gets me..
    Let people 'sin' if they want. As long as you do what you think is 'right' your 'god' should spare you and kill the sinners. Did no one read about Sodom and Gomorrah? I'm not religious but, sheesh. Lot was spared because he didn't do sin, while everybody else died. Please follow his example and mind your own business.

7. ANightDude

Common argument from people who know shit about history. The main issues of the fall of the (western) Roman Empire were: plague, conversion to Christianity (people had more faith in God than the emperor), the massive size of the empire the military was unable to protect, hiring barbarians into the military who later turned on the empire, and the sacking of Rome.

They also don't realize that homosexuality was outlawed after Rome converted to Christianity, so fuck them.

Also, the Eastern Roman Empire lived on until 1453, and that was a powerful Orthodox empire.

Civilizations fall, the people move around and form other civilizations, which in turn eventually fall, and it continues on and on. Homosexuality has nothing to with it.

8. Reptillian

Well, Putin is losing support from 75% of Russians that are against protecting religious people from criticisms. That shows Russia is secular. So, I can see that some might have changed as a result.

9. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know this is a joke, but I've said this before here, and the problem with the "Sodom and Gomorrah" argument is that there is now evidence that those cities weren't destroyed because of homosexual behavior and God got pissed, but rather that the people then were still pretty primitive and didn't know where a safe spot to put a city was. So they put their cities right by a very large, active volcano across the sea that they though would be enough to protect them from the volcano, which nonetheless ended up destroying those cities. The sulfuric rock mentioned in the bible and the "Fire and brimstone" would have obviously been the volcanic rock and lava that shot out of Volcano Santorini.

Back on topic, when is Putin going to be voted out? Or overthrown? Whichever word we want to use.

10. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why is this happening because the Russia is becoming a theoracy and churches will blame their problems on the gays and fuel hatred. It annoys me that homophobes are at one minute saying the gay people only make up like 1% of the population and then the next blame us for falls in birthrates.

11. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

12. biggayguy

Here's some irony for you. In Communist Russia both homosexuality and fundamentalist Christianity were considered mental illnesses.

13. Hexagon

I doubt he will be voted out. I doubt there will be free elections there any time soon. As for him being overthrown... well, it will happen when the average person there gets a decent education. Unless he starts routinely hurting or killing "normal" citizens, I don't think they will have much reason to overthrow him. Largely speaking, he seems to have their support in targeting minorities doesn't he?

14. TimTomC

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It hurts me inside, and makes me hate society, fuck humans, it doesn't matter what we do, they're ruthless, and cruel. FUCK THEM. Honestly, I get so tired of this.

15. Waffles

This article is a joke, right? Because if it is, nobody's laughing. (´・^・`)

16. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Russia is becoming worse than Afghanistan and Iraq now...Yes I actually just said it. I will never visit that country. Ever.

17. Candace

And I know a gay guy (a friend) who plans on moving to Russia soon :'(