1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Linda Harvey Likens Gay Acceptance among Youth to Believing Sun Revolves the Earth

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Salazar, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Salazar

2. Hefiel

Re: Linda Harvey Likens Gay Acceptance among Youth to Believing Sun Revolves the Eart

Oh, the irony.

3. smokey-knows-all

Re: Linda Harvey Likens Gay Acceptance among Youth to Believing Sun Revolves the Eart

the fuck?

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

All I had to read was Linda Harvey and I knew that it was going to be crazy...

:eusa_doh:

5. Re: Linda Harvey Likens Gay Acceptance among Youth to Believing Sun Revolves the Eart

Wait bow does that comparison even make sen...w-what is this, I don't even, wut?

6. Pain

Pain Guest

I've said before--it's well-established that this woman is a dumb bitch.

But seriously, Harvey, can you PROVE that 'homosexual behavior,' as you say it, is wrong? Scientifically? After all, you are comparing it to a scientific fact.
    No, you can't, because marriage isn't based on anything scientific, similar, yet separate, to religious beliefs.

7. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Someone needs to pop the bubble this dumb bitch is living in. She's so fucking crazy that she's not even within the realm of reality.

8. Nikinja

Some anvils need to be dropped.

9. Emberstone

anyone remeber when the bible said that women are to be seen, but not heard? I wonder what her opinion of that is.

10. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

In her case the statement "b**ches be crazy" is true.

11. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Never mind the fact that most gay-bashers I know of believe things like space is an illusion, or that earth is 5,000 years old...

12. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I think this has already been said and done, long before she ever opened her mouth to say this.

13. 2112

And the worst part is that there actually people who agree with her...

14. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

My head hurts from the intense stupid..

15. Amerigo

i'll like to put her on the sun.

16. justjade

“Makes perfect sense until you remember that these young voters don’t know what they’re talking about,” Harvey continued. “Rather than pledge to educate the uninformed, the segment of these younger voters who are showing the effectiveness of propaganda but little wisdom; no, these researchers recommend the GOP back off of the truth.” - See more at: Linda Harvey Likens Gay Acceptance among Youth to Believing the Sun Revolves the Earth | Right Wing Watch

But....we are educating the uninformed. Some of us are on a mission to educate the people of the world with closed minds, like this lady, who are actually the ones who have no idea what they're talking about. We're showing the world that we have a place and that we're legit human beings just like anyone else, and as such, we deserve healthcare, too. This woman is nothing but a conservative bigot. She has no ground to stand on scientifically speaking. She's just a bitch with a mouth.

---------- Post added 21st Jun 2013 at 05:19 PM ----------

And, on that note, might I add that if I recall correctly, the Bible was written by people who thought the earth was flat. So there.

17. Harve

Why does she sound like a robot?

18. Candace

I feel like we went backwards on the evolutionary clock...is this lady for real?! D: