1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Westboro Baptist Church to Picket 'Fag-Enabling Perverted Pop Boy Band' One Direction

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Rakkaus, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Westboro Baptist Church to Picket 'Fag-Enabling Perverted Pop Boy Band' One Direction| Gay News | Towleroad

[​IMG]

Lololololol! :roflmao:

I hope they throw in even more "fag-enabling" "ass-grabbing" sin than usual in this show. :grin:

2. Starling

Out Status:
    All but family
    Re: Westboro Baptist Church to Picket 'Fag-Enabling Perverted Pop Boy Band' One Direc

OMG I'm dying. My sister loves this band with all her heart and embraces every possiblity of these boys being gay! XD

3. Re: Westboro Baptist Church to Picket 'Fag-Enabling Perverted Pop Boy Band' One Direc

"Glamorize" Did the WBC just complement 1d?

4. Hefiel

Re: Westboro Baptist Church to Picket 'Fag-Enabling Perverted Pop Boy Band' One Direc

This is pure gold. WBC are truly insane, I'm not sure they even know what they're doing anymore.

5. Hiems

They actually targeted Taylor Swift as well by saying that she's a whore. Hopefully she can brush it off like I expect 1D will, but given that she reacted furiously after being teased by Tina Fey/Amy Poehler, this situation might get bad for her if it results in a lawsuit. WBC would probably just make money out of debacle by exploiting their right to free speech. It sucks, but I hope that she and 1D won't fall for the trap.

6. Ethan132

On the topic of WBC protests, what sane group would attempt to protest the funeral of Jeff Hanneman? Think about it, slayer fans are coming to the funeral. We are talking about a fan-base that has people who carve SLAYER into their wrists for s***s and giggles. This is the kind of band you get hurt in their mosh pits by just being there. Either they are very stupid or they have a death wish. Probably both.

As far as 1D goes, I personally despise their music. Not much else to be said there, I'm just not a fan at all. That being said, is there anybody who actually takes WBC seriously anymore? I mean really? Even the KKK thinks they are too extreme.

#6 Ethan132, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  7. Night Rain

I don't expect that 1D's and Taylor Swift's fans will be very kind towards the WBC. They pick the wrong group to picket. It's different with a funeral. What can they really do to a concert? Can they be sued for attempting to sabotage a concert (since this will potentially mean loss of profit for the organisers)?

Hopefully, WBC will picket JB next. That'd be fun.

#7 Night Rain, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  8. Gen

Gen

Right. I would much rather picket a funeral than a One Direction concert. Those twelve-year-olds are going F**k them up. Lol

9. Ticklish Fish

it's stupid.

so they're being annoying little assholes by picketing people.

and then they somehow win law suits with their sassy ass.

if God exists, where is his righteous "smack them hoe" miracle that let WBC lost so much money?

10. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

There just needs to be assfucking on the stage. No less than pegging. Because in addition to sin, we need complete gender role subversion.

Extreme and Completely Sincere Statement #423

Brought to you by Adrian

11. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

I feel sorry for them.
    1D's fans will KILL them, LITERALLY. Their fans are insane...most anyways..

12. RandomSurvivor

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

They Almost Pickoted for the death of a slayer heavy metal guitarist the funeral was going to be completely public so fans could show up the Slayer fans would have actually tried to murder the WBC they get in fights when they're hanging out with each other and the WBC thought they stood a chance

13. Ethan132

They should lose their tax exempt status imo. They aren't a religious group, they are a hate group.

14. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I'm going to be totally trashed for this post, but hey. I'm actually okay with this picket. For once in Human history, all the fail will be in one spot.

15. Emberstone

you dont picket one direction because you are anti-gay.

you picket one direction cause they are a shitty band...

16. Tim

Tim

That's the funny thing.

Taylor Swift lives in a state with laws criminalizing Cyber Bullying.

Pretty sure she'd win.

17. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I still totally want in Niall's pants :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. silkfrog1292

I think essentially nowadays you cannot be regarded as being a person of fame or high standing unless the WBC has defamed/picketed you at least once in your life.

19. Keegan24

Wow... say your prayers WBC cos your F?!#%ED

20. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I'm all for picketing One Direction, but how dare they associate us with them?!