1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Gay marriage opponents ask court to intervene

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Dan82

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/dozens-same-sex-couples-line-be-married

2. lazyboy

lazyboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow, talk about sore losers with temper tantrums. They sound like a bunch of school kids yelling, "No fair," and, "They cheated." when losing a little league game.

3. AlamoCity

I may be petty, but the thing that pisses me off the most is that the group asking the court to intervene is called the "Alliance Defending Freedom." Give me a f#<€!%g break. I swear I'm gonna start a group protecting everyone's freedoms called "What Would Jesus Do?" Let's see their faces then.

4. Emberstone

given that they have been declared by the highest legal authority in the land to have no standing in a court of law, that should invalidate any appeal these tiny-minded, child-abusing assholes attempt...

... and yes they are child abusers. child abuse includes denying children basic necessities, and what they are doing is harming far more moral and socially grounded children of gay parents by demonizing their far more stable and worthwhile families. christian fundementalisem, upon which the anti-gay movement is deeply rooted, is mental illness, and criminal.

5. Beware Of You

Isn't this group a LDS funded body, you know Mormans, messing with people's lives from another state.

Its pathetic really, I think the LGBT lobby in the US should campaign for a law that would screw the LDS over in Utah

6. Hun

Hun

Holy shit, call the fucking wahhhmbulance.