1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Suggestion

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by davo-man, May 3, 2008.

1. davo-man

Hey, I was just looking at the front/welcome page and thought of a small idea/suggestion.

You know how there is the listing of the latest blogs at the bottom? Well I like to regularly check these out, and was wondering if it is possible to make it that when you hover over the link to the blog, it displays the blogger's name? For instance, if I had a blog called "Yay, it's the weekend" and I hovered over the link, the tooltip would be davo-man.

Anyway, if it can't be done thats cool too, it's not like it's a pressing matter

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That's a good idea. I'll have a look at that as part of the blog/gallery homepage update, as that stuff will need to be modified then anyway.

I also want to have the latest blog entry shown with the info under people's names by their posts. That could encourage more people to go and read them.