1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat room feedback.

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by person57, Jul 12, 2013.

1. person57

Hello, I have some feedback. There should be this thing where horny gays, bis, and lesbians have private chats. I have this problem where sometimes I get very horny and I can't take this feeling, it drives me crazy and I feel like if I sex chat with somebody it will let out my feelings and make me feel better. I'm pretty sure other people have the same problem. Thank you for taking your time to read this and please reply, I would really appreciate it. Have a great night :slight_smile:

2. Eric

Short answer: Absolutely not on EC.

Long answer: We work really, really hard to maintain a safe environment, and running a chat room dedicated to sex talk would go directly against our mission, especially given the large number of minors on EC such as yourself. It's not something we'll ever allow. There are a lot of websites that serve that purpose for people who are over 18, EC will never be one of them.

3. person57

Okay, thanks for replying :slight_smile:

4. BudderMC

As an add-on to what Eric said, while Full Members do have access to methods of private communication (ex. the Private Message system and private messaging in the Chat Room), the staff regularly review all of the messages sent. Any content that breaks the Code of Conduct is a punishable offence, private or not.