1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email Notifaction on Reply/Quote?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by tryhtwfr, Jul 16, 2013.

1. tryhtwfr

Hello,

I use to run vB forums for my friends and these would be the newer versions and not the 3.6 version. And we had this add-on installed where upon creating a thread you are automatically subscribed to that thread and you get an email of a reply being made to the thread. However I know there might be a bit of annoyance with the whole thing BUT there was another add-on which was installed and it was whenever someone would quote your post, you would get a private message instantly about it which I think is pretty neat as I don't follow threads I've posted in as there are new threads everyday! I don't know if the 'Quote Notification via PM' add-on has been updated to support 3.6 but I do remember a duplicate being made for vB4.0.

Yeah, just a suggestion :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I haven't been to the vbulletin.org website in ages but I'm sure there could be an add-on for it in the 3.6 forum if there is a high demand for it on this forum :slight_smile:

Thanks

2. RainbowMan

This should be a FAQ :slight_smile:

See here