1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Topic hasn't been reviewed yet

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by wolven, Aug 2, 2013.

1. wolven

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello,

Yesterday I made a huge post in a newly started topic. After posting it said it had to be reviewed by a moderator. So far, 24h later nothing has changed. Is this normal, or has there been an error?

Thanks in advance!

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,

You can access the thread here: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...dating-lesbian-i-really-need-some-advice.html

Sorry for the delay with approving it. The staff team have a feature that notifies us of any posts caught in the moderation queue, but we're unable to activate the same feature for threads because it throws up notifications for phantom threads that, as of yet, we have been unable to fix. As a result, I have to rely on my own initiative to check that moderation queue manually, which can often be delayed by hiccups in my time and availability. However, to balance that out, I tend to approve threads and fiddle with the timestamps to bump the thread up to the top of the forum. Tis why yours is displaying as though it was only posted about 10 minutes ago. :slight_smile:

I'm going to bump the notifications bug for new threads to the top of the DEV list. It's become a really big problem since the influx of new members, so tis a feature we really need to have operational to stop people having to wait so long for their threads to appear.

Sorry about that. :slight_smile:

Martin.

3. derrik

Martin

Thank you for your service

4. wolven

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    thank you so much!