1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profile Background

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by GayTeen, Aug 12, 2013.

1. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I have a private album on my profile that contains a picture I use for my profile background. I upload it and set it as the background, and it's fine. But every time, a few days later it disappears from my album and profile. It's not a bad picture. Can you tell me why this is happening?

2. Amerigo

they did this to me too. apparently you can only upload pictures you've taken yourself, which is odd since all but one of the photos in my album are my own lol. hopefully a nice moderator (aren't they all :slight_smile:) will let you keep the pic, they have actually let me keep one pic in the past.

3. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Finally! The moderator let me keep it this time! Yay.

4. BudderMC

I'm not sure of the specific picture we're talking about, but most of the time pictures aren't approved/get removed is due to copyright concerns. The caveat with uploading pictures on the site to your profile means that it is "your" picture; if it's a copyrighted picture and the copyright owner finds it and has a problem with it, it could cause big problems for you/the site.

From the Code of Conduct: