1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to favorite/save a post?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Nick07, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Nick07

Hi,
    I know I can subscribe a thread. Is there a way how to save or favorite a post? To have the ones I like and would like to read them again after some time, to have them at one place in my account?

If not, would it be hard to implement? It's hard to find the good advice if the thread is long. It's not very convenient to copy and past the post into Word or elsewhere :frowning2:

All I can think about is that full members can quote the post in a PM and change the address to their own...

Thank you

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bookmarks are always an option. If you want to bookmark a single post rather than a whole thread, you can access a single post by clicking the little number at the top right of the post, in the blue bar - for instance, there will be a "#2" just above this post to the far right. If you click that, you get the individual post which you can then bookmark.

3. Nick07

Hi Maddy,

but this way it will be accessible to anyone using the browser, right?

But I guess it's worth trying. Thank you.

---------- Post added 16th Aug 2013 at 12:05 PM ----------

Maddy, is it actually possible to quote a post automatically when sending a message?

There was a function at another board - when you clicked on poster's name, you could go to their profile, see other posts, send a message or quote the post in the message. Is the feature allowed at EC? I can't see it, but I am not a full member, so I don't know.
    Thank you.