1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resources section

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Hexagon, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Hexagon

Well, I was thinking about the resources section recently. Its very helpful, but I can't help thinking it lacks some things. Firstly, information about trans people is very limited. And secondly, wouldn't it be good if people had the option to submit stories, guides etc? And could be lightly encouraged to do so. I think this could be particularly useful in the trans section, people could submit guides to passing and other challenges trans people face, but I'm sure it could help elsewhere as well. Submissions wouldn't necessarily have to be accepted if mods thought they were unnecessary, duplicates or too poorly written etc.

---------- Post added 16th Aug 2013 at 06:48 PM ----------

I should add that I know there is the option to suggest articles, but I feel that a lot more could be done to encourage people to build that section as a community. Give it a submission form, and perhaps link to it elsewhere on the forum.