1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to tally posts?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by fallen, Aug 19, 2013.

1. fallen

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    can anyone help me figure out how to tally blog posts? i'm trying to figure out how i can collect so many posts? what does that mean? i dont know i understand that? any advice?

2. BudderMC

I'm not quite sure anyone can answer a question if you don't even understand the question you're asking...

Anyways, on the left of a post you make (such as the one right above this), you'll have your username ("fallen"), an avatar (pic of Bart Simpson), a mood ("confused), and a bunch of stats.

In that list of stats, it displays your number of posts and number of blog entries. Your number of blog entries does not contribute to your total post count.

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I'm not sure why you'd want to collect blog posts. Did you mean posts for hitting the 50-post minimum for applying for full membership? If that's the case, it's posts on the forum that we count, not blog posts.