1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massive Lag in Full Editor?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by qwr42, Aug 21, 2013.

1. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would say its my browser however it only ever happens in full editor. My letters dontt show up until 3 seconds after i type and it likes to double my lettterss :? (example right there)

I think it may be the .gif smilies under the text box.. is there a way to add an ability to disable them? Does anyone else have this probelm?

I am using an Ipadd 22 with a bluetooth keyboard and a photon browser, whcih i would normally blame but it is only in the ediitor i get this problem.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it is possible it's an incompatibility with this version of vBulletin and the ipad, as this version predates the ipad.

More than likely, if the problem has been consistent, it isn't solvable, as vBulletin is no longer actively suppoorting this version of vBulletin, except for security updates.

3. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Fair enough, wish i could help with this sort of thing.
    Cheers anyways! i can just use the quickreply until i finally go to the store and get a full computer before classes resume.