1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Total Post Counts?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Tzoa, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Tzoa

Hello.

In my mini statistics (both on my wall and under my avatar) it say I have made 18 posts. After a while I thought, "No... that can't be, I've been really chatty lately." So I go to see all of my posts and it says I have 94 posts. Is there a reason for this discrepancy? I haven't been here for two weeks, so I can't apply to be a full member yet. But when I do get to two weeks, which post count do I need to go by? The more accurate one in my full statistics or the one in my mini statistics?

Thank you!

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Posts in Fun and Games don't add to your post count, nor are they counted for full member applications. The number in your mini statistics is the one we go by for full member applications.

3. LD579

Fun and Games posts are not counted towards total post count for application purposes, and so they're not counted on your official post count. This is because many Fun and Games posts are often short and don't allow us to get a better sense of the individual. I hope that helped explain the reasoning behind it. =)

Dang it, Maddy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Tzoa

Makes sense! Thanks! It's gonna take me longer than I thought to get to 50, then. I'm loving some of the games in there.

Thank you both!