1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Member blogs

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Fairybread, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just had a random idea, and don't know if its possible on the forum software or not, but in regards to deleting blogs, would it be possible to do something where if a member wanted to delete a certain blog, it would go on a queue pending moderator deletion approval? Kinda like the album photo uploads. I know we can't self delete for security reasons, but would what I just suggested be a possibility/feasible to implement? It would save members having to post threads/pm/whatever a mod to delete it, but would still mean that the security feature of being unable to self-delete would be active.

Of course, I have no idea if that's possible or not.

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

2. RainbowMan

Not really. but a good wayto bring it to a mod's attention to do that is to click the "report" button ([​IMG] in a blog entry, [​IMG] eslewhere). This sends an email to all staff, and it will get taken care of pretty quickly :slight_smile: