1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issue with reading threads

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Joanne, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Joanne

Why is it that when I click to enter a thread I've never seen before the forum takes me to the last most recent post instead of the opening post?

Surely if I've never visited the thread before I'd want to read the opening post first, is there a link I'm missing that does this, or is there an option I can change so this happens?

If all of the above is a no, I would like to suggest that something to that effect is implimented because I don't see why someone who's never visited a thread before would want to read anything other than the opening post first.

Update

It appears that my issue is because I'm clicking on the panel on the right on the front page instead of the threads within the sub forum

#1 Joanne, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

^That'll do it. The forum software will take you to either the first post or the most recent post depending on where you click. Glad you figured it out. :slight_smile: