1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help i can't edit drafts!!!

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by edgy, Oct 31, 2013.

1. edgy

edgy Guest

i can't edit my drafts!!! i don't know how. will some1 tell me how plz!!:help:

2. LD579

Assuming you are talking about this site: blog post drafts? That's the only sort of draft that I can think of on this site...

Go to Options on the left hand side, and go to View Drafts. That should bring up a page of blog post drafts that you have. On the bottom right of each blog post draft, there should be a little pencil drawing that will allow you to edit the draft if you click on it.

3. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

I'm having the same issue. I just now saved my blog entry as a draft and now every time i "go to draft" it says i don't have permission...

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Blog drafts can't be edited or deleted by anyone, even Staff members.
    It's a weird thing with the system. They won't go away so it's unfortunately just going to sit there. :frowning2:

5. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

I'm laughing. Okay. I guess all blog entries have to be done in one fellow swoop, no saving halfway through. :roflmao:

Thank for the feedback, now I know.

6. Emulator

^If you don't mind the draft sitting there, then you could save it, and copy and paste it into a new entry to continue it