1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bookmark button?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by toushirojaylee, Nov 19, 2013.

1. toushirojaylee

Hi Admins and Mods! I just want to know if we have a bookmark button?

Because sometimes, I'm having a hard time searching for the topic where I replied.

I believe I have posted replies to different sections here and it will be easier if we will have a bookmark topic button so that I can reply fast.

I don't know if we have it, I haven't seen it. Please shed some light. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Learning english..patience..:slight_smile:

2. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I believe it is a default, but when you reply to a thread, you automatically subscribe to it. You can access the threads you are subscribed to by clicking on "My Settings" and the subscribed threads with new replies since your last logon to EC will be listed. If you want to change your default subscription and notification settings, click on "Edit Options" on the left side of the My Settings screen. Then look at the "Default thread subscription mode". I have mine set for "Instant Email Notification", so I recieve an email whenever anyone replies to a thread I'm subscribed to. If you find a thread interesting, but don't want to post right now, you can also subscribe to it by going to Thread Tools > Subscribe to this thread.

3. LD579

Adding onto this... By default, no one subscribes to threads. That can be remedied if you go to Settings, and then Edit Options. From there, under Messaging and Notification, there's a section called Default Thread Subscription Mode. If you change the box to something other than the default option Do Not Subscribe, then you'll automatically then subscribe to threads.

Those threads can then be viewed here (My Settings -> Subscribed Threads -> List Subscriptions).

Alternatively, you can manually subscribe to threads. At the top of the thread, there's a Thread Tools bit. You should see an option to subscribe to the thread there.To unsubscribe from a thread, you can go to Thread Tools and do so there.

You can also view subscribed threads and unsubscribe from them here (Just click My Settings).

4. toushirojaylee

Thank you so much confuzzled82 & Luthan!:slight_smile: