1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can the "last edited at" window period be open a little longer?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Tightrope, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi:

If a person responds to multiple quotes or they have a lengthy post, and spot a grammatical error, it's easy to generate an "edited at" message at the bottom. I'm thinking the window is open for 5 windows. Could it be stretched to 10 minutes, or even 15 minutes? But 10 minutes ought to be enough.

Just a thought.

2. Fiddledeedee

It's open for 15 minutes, at least last I knew.

Editing a post doesn't always generate an "edited at" notice. It seems only to occur if you use the "go advanced" setting or if you make many consecutive changes. I don't think it's a timed thing.

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It happens rather quickly. I tend to post with quick reply. I just hit the edit button at the bottom RH part of the post, without advanced, and then hit save.

4. LD579

I dunno, for me it always leaves an 'edited at' bit, even if I don't go to 'go advanced' (I rarely do that), when 2 or 3 minutes have passed between the edit and the original post being posted... And yeah, it's supposed to be open for 15 minutes...