1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Coming Out" Resourcess suggestion

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Daydream Harp, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Daydream Harp

The guide "Coming out and staying out" in the resources page seems to be written "for gay and bisexual men of all ages who are thinking of coming out", but that seems a bit limiting considering the many different variants of LGBT people out there. Perhaps it would have been a good idea for someone with the experience necessary to make versions of this guide for Lesbians, Bi/Pansexuals, Transgendered people, Asexuals, etc. so we have a bigger resource pool for helping people with?

2. Fiddledeedee

I agree that it's pretty exclusive at the moment and that's a problem. I've edited one of the pages here and intend to do more at some point, but that only helps vary examples and make language gender-neutral; it doesn't give resources specific to certain groups.

You could try checking out a few of the stickied threads in the Sexuality and Gender forums as well as this updated version of our external links page that I made for more resources.