1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting threads question

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by halfawake, Feb 21, 2014.

1. halfawake

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've looked around but I don't see the answer to this question. Last night I typed up a pretty long post sharing my story. I posted it and it redirected that it had to be moderator approved or something like that then it redirected from there pretty quickly back to the forum. That was last night and I'm still not seeing the post I made. Does it just take a while when you're new, or do you think something happened and I lost my post?
    Thanks!!

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you happen to know where you were posting it? What section specifically? Blogs?
    I'm thinking possibly a blog issue, or the server could have just timed out/had an issue.

3. Gen

Gen

I've just checked and we do have your post in moderation. Sometimes threads get flagged and just happen to sit for a while, so I'll check to see whether that is the case or whether the thread is actually an issue. :slight_smile:

4. halfawake

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Excellent. Thanks, Gen. I figured I'd just ask since I'm new. Not exactly sure how it works around here yet. I appreciate the response. :slight_smile: