1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't send private messages?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by IsThisAName, Mar 6, 2014.

1. IsThisAName

Sorry if this is a dumb question but this is my first day here so just a bit confused! When I try to send a private message, I get a message saying that I can't send messages to regular or full members. Is this supposed to happen, or? I've seen other people talking about private messaging so I didn't know what was up. Help please :icon_bigg

2. Gen

Gen

Yes, general private messaging is exclusive to full members. Regular members can, however, message staff members as needed.

And don't fret. It's a common confusion. :slight_smile:

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Basically after you have been around for a while and posted a bit you can apply to be a full member and then you can private message other full members. Until then you can private message the staff or you can make threads or post on people's walls.

4. IsThisAName

Okay, I plan on sticking around so I'll wait to become a full member :slight_smile: Thank you both!