1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mogenic yet to have link to EC

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Proud1p4, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

I just thought this seemed more credible than just "chit-chat" but Mogenic (while it is down at the moment for unexplained reasons) has yet to put this forum along with it's list of many partners.

I think we should send a email to the mods there, hopefully it will increase thread traffic and awareness.

Anyway just an idea in passing, do with it what you will.

Blessings, Proud.

2. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    I completely agree with you. There are over half a million gay youth on mogenic, so getting a link there would definitely increase traffic here, not to mention it would increase our Aussie population :slight_smile:.

I also think we should publicize Mogenic here more, since, while it was up, there are a number of really excellent articles there relating to issues affecting (gay) teens. Also, since there are so many people there, the chat room is much more active, which could provide for a temporary solution to our rather quiet one.

I hope it gets back online soon, and, when it does, it posts articles more often.

3. tired_of_lying411

I think this place should be advertised all OVER the place. Like "the official LGBT help forum"

If I had my way, and a few million dollars, I'd have this place on TV spots, and posters in every school in the world. :wink:

This place can save lives, solve/help depression, and make kids feel like someone cares and even knows what they;re going through.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hey tired,

All we need is someone to organise it and someone to pay for it..... :slight_smile:

We are on the Google Sponsored Links which seems to be bringing people in, which is a good start. :thumbsup:

5. Micah

Well I'm not entirely sure if it requires payment, since Minus18 (the underage gay/lesbian organisation I volunteer for) has a link on there. Most likely requires some shoulder scratching though :wink:

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Dave, I was answering his suggestion about TV spots and posters in schools!

7. Micah

Well then maaaaybe someone needs to quote posts :tongue:

(either that or I need to start paying attention haha)

8. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

MOD FIGHHTTT!! :eusa_hand

Kidding, Kidding.

But i concurr with tired(what a fun word, i think i'll make it my word of the day!! even tho i prob spelled it wrong)

This place is pretty "official" looking. It doesn't look like someone just decided one day "hey i think ill make a half-baked forum", like it actually looks like "hey welcome to our agency, here's our business card" kinda thing (wow, where the hell am i getting these analogies). I already have it written all over every classroom desk i sit in, randomly etch it into bleachers and stuff but it'd be cool if i made a poster or something.

Hey, maybe thats a good competition idea: The best EC ad poster.:icon_wink

9. tired_of_lying411

Advertising is my thing :wink:... Now if only life were more like tv and I could sneak into every school in Canada to plaster them with flyers...

And it really sucks that (somehow) everyone in my school can put my name on something I've done... I guess my style is just that unforgettable :lol:

10. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    Oooh, posters sound like fun. Pity I suck at computer graphics...I know! On the day of silence (which is a really big, official thing at our school), I'll launch a massive advertising involving cakes (I love baking, and I've kind of become known for it), so when people come in I'll be like "want a piece of cake? well, first you have to hear my rant...and here's a supplementary flier!" It'd work b/c the day of silence doesn't technically start till 8:10, so by that time everyone would/should be at school!

scheming is fun...

11. Micah

Haha - Aw I couldnt fight with Paul :kiss:

12. tired_of_lying411

hmm... is mogenic gone??? has it disappeared forever? or it it just me?
    too many questions.