1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to upload pictures to blog?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by CharlieHK, Mar 15, 2014.

1. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

I blog my art. And when I have a piece I just attach it in there. So I went to do that and it brought up the usual window where I can choose file from my computer, and then you hit upload, but it gives me a new window that says Vbulletin and tells me I'm not registered.

Any ideas? Is this on my end, or EC's because it was working fine before. I can upload to albums still. Just not blogs.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No guarantees here, but I've seen this happen when the cookies for some reason get corrupted. I'd suggest deleting all of your EC cookies and then re-logging in and trying again. vB3 (the version we're using) does have some weirdnesses where it does lose track of cookies and logins sometimes for no apparent reason, and this sounds like that sort of circumstance.

3. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Yep. That was the issue. Cleared cookies and now it's working smoothly. Thank you!