1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you delete my Pregnant and scared post

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by stocking, Apr 1, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I ended up pushing an April fool's joke too far and I don't want anyone else to fall into the trap and I'm really sorry but I don't want anyone to think it's real and fall into the trap of it anymore so I was wondering if you guys could delete it thank you .

---------- Post added 1st Apr 2014 at 09:51 PM ----------

I did post it in chit chat but it got moved to the advice side and I posted it in chit chat at first so everyone would know it was not serious but maybe it sounded way too convincing I'm just not gonna do this again . I'm sorry for causing you guys this headache I just don't want anyone to fall into the trap

2. LD579

I'm sorry. I was unaware you'd originally posted it there but that it had been moved by a staff member and blamed you very inappropriately. I hope you can forgive me for the misplaced sternness.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    don't worry about it you did not know , I feel so bad I don't want anyone to think people are lying about their troubles , I feel so bad and it was my fault for doing this I didn't mean to hurt anyone and every actually really cared you know I'm really sorry I did it everyone . I really wasn't planning to do it to hurt anyone . So don't feel bad it was my fault :icon_sad: