1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question For Admin/Advisor People

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by musicgirl18, Apr 16, 2014.

1. musicgirl18

Is Autostraddle considered a social media type site, and therefore I am not allowed to mention it in the forums? (I really hope this doesn't get me suspended. that would suck. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It looks to me like there are no user profiles and no easy means to identify and contact someone who posts a comment on Autostraddle. If that's the case, then there's no problem. Our concerns with social media sites is there being a means to contact an EC poster through them.

So, for example, you can post a Youtube video, but not a Youtube video posted from your own profile.

Also, if you do post post comments on that site (or anywhere else) using the same username you use here, you need to change your username here, as ours are required to be unique.

If all of the above are in order, there's no problem. Thanks for asking!

3. Gen

Gen

Any website which would present more information about a member in any form violates the code of conduct. This would include social media websites, blogs, photo-sharing websites, messengers, and virtually any other user-based venue. As a rule of thumb, if you can make an account on a site, sharing it probably violates that policy.

4. musicgirl18

Okay thanks. :slight_smile: