1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Come My Album Won't Show?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by bisexualkpopfan, May 3, 2014.

1. Hey guys! Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

So, I posted an album the day before yesterday, but for some reason, it's not showing! Do you know the possible reasons why?

Thank you all!

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! When you try to upload pictures, they won't show up in your album immediately as any pictures uploaded go through moderation. Staff will approve the pictures shorty, if they don't contain any copyrights or are pictures that you have taken personally, and adhere to the Code of Conduct. :slight_smile:

3. Oh okay thank you so much! Do you think that pictures of celebrities count as copyrighted? Because it's all pics of my favorite girl celebrities and most of the pictures come from Google Images and Tumblr!

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Typically, pictures of people are not copyrighted unless they're by a particular news organization, and the Mods pay attention to that.
    Tumblr has its own copyright infringement policy, so the majority of pictures on tumblr are not copyrighted.

As long as you're not charging people money to look at pictures of celebrities in your gallery, I'd say you're good! :grin:

5. Mirko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whenever possible we will do a quick check to ensure that pictures are not copyrighted. Google Images can bring up copyrighted pictures. However, and as it is stated clearly in the Code of Conduct:

6. Well, I got a private message saying that they had to delete the pictures because they weren't copyrighted, but thanks anyway for giving your feedback!! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 3rd May 2014 at 11:24 PM ----------

Oh okay, yeah, that's why they were deleted! I got my private message saying that it wasn't copyrighted, so I guess posting pics of celebs won't work! Thank you though for your help :slight_smile:

7. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So photos that aren't copyrighted, but are not yours aren't allowed in the gallery? However, you can post them on the forum?

8. Mirko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. One can only upload pictures that one took oneself/has copyrights to.

When one posts a picture on the forum, or indeed as an avatar, one can link to its source directly.