1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleting posts

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by biffle50, Jun 14, 2014.

1. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

:help:My question is how can I delete posts? Like if you decide that you shouldn't of posted something but you can't delete it. To me if feels like a restraint to fix our mistakes.

2. Silver Sparrow

You can generally ask the Staff (there's a section) and they can delete it if you'd like.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Once you post a post or thread you have about 10 to 15 minutes to edit or deleted it again. After that, only staff are able to edit or delete posts and/or threads.

If you would like, you are more than welcome to create a thread in Ask The Staff, and link to the post(s) you would like to have deleted, with an explanation as to why, and we will take a look at it.

That said, we usually don't delete posts or threads unless there are security concerns or the posts/threads are problematic and are causing disruptions to the community.

4. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

K, thanks.