1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to change my nickname, what do I do?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Damien, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi all

when I joined I chose my current nickname pretty quickly, I wasn't sure how long I would end up coming here...but now that I seem to be either turning gay for real (Data to Picard: "Sir, sensors are detecting strange fluctuations in the time/space continuum on the planet below...should we send an away team to investigate?") or perhaps just going crazy, it seems I had better settle in here properly...:slight_smile: I have given a new name quite a lot of thought, and I know I would be happier more long-term with the new one...but how do I go about changing my nick?

thanks for reading

#1 Damien, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  2. Silver Sparrow

Post in the Ask the Staff Area!

3. LD579

^ Admins can change your username if it's available/not being used by another registered member, so posting in that area and requesting what you'd want it changed to is pretty much all you need to do, besides remembering to log in under that new name if it does get changed.

4. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks sparrow, Luthan. Will do.