1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little error...may just be me

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Foxface, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Foxface

No matter what computer or browser I am on, over the past few days I had this weird little login issues

I got to EC main page, enter info, get the usual redirect error then immediately it goes to a white screen. with the EC http:// up top

It works if I redirect to EC and then start again

just thought I would mention

2. Foxface

3. RainbowMan

Hmm, I can't seem to reproduce that. I remember my EC login in a cookie (just checked the "Remember Me" box so I never have to login on my home PC), but I just logged out and logged back in again and just got the normal redirect and then went back to the forum index.

Interestingly, the URL that you say causes a white page for you does for me as well. What vBulletin is trying to do there is autodetect DST settings, and it's *supposed* to redirect when it's done. I don't know PHP well enough (or if we've modified that file from default vB) to tell why it's not happening. However, when I log in (even though I have automatic DST setting enabled) I don't hit that for whatever reason.

I'm using Chrome on Windows 7, FWIW.

4. Foxface

Yeah I don't know

I mean really it isn't a big deal. I just thought I would report

Chrome
    Windows 8.1

in case you wanted it :slight_smile: