1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't find the 'go advanced' button no matter how I try

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Damien, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

I don't want to trouble the staff with this issue, so could someone please tell me how to disable being anonymous when I make a reply in the anonymous section? I was told to click 'go advanced' but I've searched everywhere for such a button, and either none appears for me, or I cannot locate it.

Thank you

2. HTBO

when you hit the post reply button and it brings the reply box (the thing i'm writing in, don't know what to call it). Go above the reply box and you will see a rectangle in the right hand corner that is outlined in red. Inside the rectangle is a place to check so you don't post anonymously. hope this made sense

3. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you very much, HTBO. :slight_smile: What was happening, was that because I had the font enlarged, that little box with the 'tick' in it, was blank. Once I pressed 'control minus' a few times and brought the size down, it reappeared. (I've been enlarging the font as soon as I log in to ec, so I never got to see the tick in the first place.)